Anger is an emotion that is useful and necessary as well as harmful. We teach anger management skills as well as interventions for resolving the underlying reasons for an individual’s anger
RISKS INVOLVED IN EXPRESSING ANGER
1. Fear of rejection.
2. Fear of losing control.
3. Fear of being counter-attacked.
4. Fear of hurting others.
5. Fear of being hurt by others.
6. Fear of repeating bad experiences seen as a child. (Parents expressed anger by using violence.)
7. Fearful that anger is not acceptable to others.
8. Fear of feeling guilty after expressing anger.
9. Fearful that others will see the expression of anger as a weakness.
Use this form to find things you need on this site