Humans are designed to love. We believe that intimate engagement between partners is the golden road to personal growth and development. We are committed to helping you achieve peace and life satisfaction in your relationships
The following self-survey examines some of your personal beliefs, values and dispositions in creating and maintaining an intimate relationship. It is helpful in examining your own attitudes around sex and intimacy that may be challenging for you, particularly when in the early stages of a relationship or in finding a compatible partner. Please answer these questions as honestly as you can. Your increased awareness of these issues makes relational choices much more successful and satisfying.
1. What is the first thing that attracts me to a man or woman?
2. What is the most important quality to me in a relationship?
3. What is the most important quality to me in a person?
4. What was the thing I hated the most in my last intimate relationship?
5. What was the thing I loved the most about my last intimate relationship?
6. How much sexual satisfaction do I prefer in being single?
7. How do I usually leave a relationship?
8. What steps do I usually take to start a relationship?
9. What is my most attractive quality?
10. What is my most unattractive quality?
11. How long did my longest intimate relationship last?
12. How do I communicate I want to have a sexual relationship with someone?
13. How do I communicate I don’t want to have a sexual relationship with someone?
14. What do I like most about myself sexually?
15. What don’t I like most about myself sexually?
16. Is it OK to sleep with someone I don’t love?
17. What was the most important decision I ever made about a relationship in my life?
18. What am I most afraid of in a relationship?
19. What are my rules about sex as a single person?
20. What no one understands about me is
21. What I’d like most people to know about me is
22. I have the hardest time saying
23. I am most embarrassed about
24. I am most proud of
25. Do I really get involved in a relationship?
26. How much of my past do I bring into my present relationships?
27. Is there an ideal man or woman for you?
28. How does it feel to not have a relationship?
29. If you’re not getting involved, do you communicate this to the other person?
30. How much of a part does sex play in a relationship?
31. Can you respect each other’s individuality in a relationship?
32. How much space can you allow each other?
33. Can you respect each other’s space in a relationship?
34. How do I meet others for possible intimate relationships?
Use this form to find things you need on this site