Our goal is to assist you in realizing the highest level of self-fulfillment and well being.
PRINCIPLES OF EFFECTIVE MEETINGS
1. State purpose of discussion.
2. Identify importance (impact on/benefit to person, team or organization).
3. Seek and share information about the situation/task.
4. Identify issues and concerns.
5. Seek and discuss ideas.
6. Explore needed resources/support.
7. Specify actions, including contingency plans, if appropriate.
8. Confirm how to measure progress.
9. Highlight important features of plan.
10. Confirm confidence and commitment.
11. Check for understanding.
12. Confirm everyone has the same understanding.
13. Uncover discrepancies that can be cleared up early.
14. Make procedural suggestions.
15. Recommendations of how the discussion might be organized or conducted for staying on track. An example would be ground rules.
Use this form to find things you need on this site