Dr. Paul Standal helps his clients identify sources of stress while educating and coaching them in strategies for coping with stress.
EMOTIONAL and BEHAVIORAL SYMPTOMS
Too much stress can also cause physical, emotional and behavioral disorders that can affect your health, vitality, peace of mind and personal and professional relationships, including explosive expressions of anger. Learning how to recognize the symptoms of stress is important for your physical and emotional health. Some more common symptoms are:
1. Minor problems and disappointments upset you excessively.
2. Small pleasures of life fail to satisfy you.
3. You unable to stop worrying, even about minor circumstances.
4. You feel inadequate or suffer from self-doubt.
5. You constantly tired.
6. You experience flashes of anger or easily irritated over minor problems.
7. You notice a change in your sleeping or eating patterns.
8. You suffer from chronic pain, headaches, or digestive distress
Use this form to find things you need on this site